Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weight loss news 11/09/2007

Newbie
So Im currently doing 2 sets of 15-20 reps, the 1st set I try to do enough weight so that the last few reps Im struggling then when I come back for the 2nd set I lower the weight. Now I have alot of problem areas-Ugly tummy fat, ...

Are You a Weight Loss Success?
Do you have a weight loss success story? We want to hear about it! Beginning this month, I plan to start profiling weight loss success stories from the Families.com community. (I'll even start with my own successful loss from 264 pounds ...

Video Game Q's ( like DDR )
Right now I do weight watchers with walking, dvd's, weight lifting and the stability ball. Any light that can be shed would be greatly appreciated. I'm also aware that amazon.com probably has a lot of what i want for cheaper, ...

Lose weight, thanks taxpayers (Daily Telegraph)
OVERWEIGHT Australians could pocket a $170 subsidy if they sign on for 12-week weight-loss programs under a plan to tackle the obesity crisis.

Eat right away in AM or wait?
I am never hungry when I wake up in the morning. Should I eat breakfast before I go to work anyway, or wait until I feel hungry? I am getting mixed signals from this old body! I have heard that you should eat breakfast right away to get ...

 
fat burner diet fat burner