Monday, September 17, 2007

Weight loss news 17/09/2007

Fever, fatigue, weight loss -- also can be symptoms of Lymph cancer (Press Trust of India)
New Delhi, Sep 15 (PTI) If you are suffering from constant fever, fatigue and weight loss -- symptoms very much similar to infections or Tuberculosis -- it could be Lymphoma Cancer.

Pressly Uses Cabbage Soup Diet To Lose Baby Weight (ContactMusic)
New mum JAIME PRESSLY owes her post-baby weight loss to a diet programme doctors use to get patients prepared for surgery. The Emmy Award-winning act

Out of control, and very surprised by it (very long)
Step Three - I need to keep in mind that the good parts about weight loss completely trump the bad parts. Am I sad that I can't eat a pint of ice cream? Not really. I've never enjoyed the queasy feeling that gives me, and I've never ...

Tell me it gets better
Okay, I know I have a LOT of weight to lose. Okey-dokey. I'm ready and willing to do the work. Just one problem. Leg pain. Not daily, but occasionally, like when I've spent the day working and I've stood most of the day on a hard ...

A Different Kind of Weight Loss/Fitness Thread
Forum: Team MousePlanet Posted By: 3894 Post Time: 09-17-2007 at 12:14 PM.

 
fat burner diet fat burner