Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weight loss news 12/09/2007

Does Anyone Recycle?
I am trying to get organized and recycling is on the top of my list. But...I am lost! Some tips would be nice. Thank you in advance!

Study: Money Incentive For Weight Loss (KOLR/KSFX Ozarks)
Money can motivate almost anyone and a new study shows it can also motivate weight loss. "USA Today" reports overweight employees who were paid a small amount lost more weight than those who were not paid for their weight loss.

Weigh in Day
But a half a pound is a half a pound. And I didn't gain. I just wish it had been at least an entire pound. I love changing the numbers on my weight loss charts. And I especially love it when they go down a lot.

Talk About Cardio
arm muscles, back muscles, calories, cardio workout, Exercise, leg muscles, weight lossarm muscles, back muscles, calories, cardio workout, Exercise, leg muscles, weight lossarm muscles, back muscles, calories, cardio workout, Exercise, ...

About Running: Running Essentials
Sports Medicine, Weight Loss. Search About. More Newsletters: To sign up for more free newsletters on What You Need to Know About your favorite topics, visit: http://talk.about.com. You are receiving this newsletter because you ...

 
fat burner diet fat burner