Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weight loss news 16/09/2007

New to Site
Well little did she know that I was a fitness fanatic and the weight gain was my biggest concern and was the reason that led me to the doctors office in the first place. I have always maintained a healthy eating program as I was ...

Financial incentives could promote employee weight loss (ANI via Yahoo! India News)
Washington, Sept 16 (ANI): Researchers at RTI International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have found that moderate financial incentives could promote employee weight loss. In the study, more than 200 participants were recruited from the employees at one university and three community colleges in North Carolina. Participants were arbitrarily assigned to be given no money, 7 ...

The High Cost of Losing Weight
It seems there is no weight loss solution in sight. Anyone who has ever shopped for diet food knows exactly what Im talking about. Where the normal version of the same food is reasonably priced, the diet version often costs twice as ...

A Name Meme
I got this from Easteeleco's journal http://journals.aol.com/easteeleco/Lasttimeatbat/. I thought it would be fun.... humor me!! 1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car), Lucky Camry (Hmmm, I think that works well!!) ...

NewHope Bariatrics Launches New Patient Weight-Loss Portal at NewHopeToday.com (PRWeb)
NewHope Bariatrics announced today the launch of its new patient website, www.NewHopeToday.com. Website provides critical information on long-term weight-loss solutions for the obese and seriously overweight. (PRWeb Sep 15, 2007) Post Comment:Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/TG92ZS1TcXVhLUNvdXAtTWFnbi1UaGlyLVplcm8=

 
fat burner diet fat burner