Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weight loss news 20/09/2007

Monks add weight to Myanmar protests (International Herald Tribune)
Monks add weight to Myanmar protests : Hundreds of members of the religious establishment marched for a third consecutive day, putting pressure on Myanmar's military junta.

Walking and Weight Loss- Tips to Create Your own Walking Weight ...
Walking works for weight loss, but you’ll need to make sure you’re walking long enough (or fast enough) to burn some calories.When you are just starting your walking regimen, many experts recommend focusing on distance before you focus ...

new too!
Hi all. I am new to 3FC and am looking for friends and motivation. I have tried all sorts of diets and always end up going off them. This of course has put all the weight back on. I look forward to being here!

One Off Weight Loss Subsidy Is Just A Bandaid, Australia (Medical News Today)
A one off subsidy to attend short term weight loss programs is just a dangerous bandaid because programs won't address serious risk factors associated with being overweight or obese, warns Australia's leading nutrition organisation the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA). [click link for full article]

Day 115: 09/20/07
Push! I performed a dynamic effort Westside squat/deadlift workout today. I thought it was time to tweak my routine a tad, to get in some serious lower back and strength training. I have been neglecting my lower back, but today, ...

 
fat burner diet fat burner